This is, by far, the best face serum (and cheapest) I have used. I kept getting breakouts from everything else I've tried. This is the first oil I've used that absorbs so nicely it doesn't leave me super shiny. I just top with a little sunscreen and done and done.
• 1 dropper bottle or container (I used an old serum bottle)
• Organic sunflower seed oil
• Organic avocado oil
• Organic lavender essential oil
• Organic tea tree essential oil
• Organic ylang ylang essential oil
• Organic frankincense essential oil
Mix 3/4 bottle with sunflower seed oil. Mix the rest of bottle with avocado oil. I might suggest if you have dry skin, to do half sunflower and half avocado oil. I use a 2 oz. bottle and add 1 drop of each essential oil. Shake and use.